A lot of people join the Charlotte Mason Made Easy course because they have heard about Charlotte Mason and they want to apply some of her ideas in their family. The course is very practical and gives very clear information that you can apply immediately.
In fact, it’s as if I am coming to your house each week to give you a mother-sized lesson, and a small assignment to try with your children. And then, week after week, you will build up a clear picture in your head of a style of learning and teaching. And you will have a manual and notebook to refer to over the years, as you teach your children.
And this way, you WILL see results!
Are short and easy to digest.
Include a small assignment to complete.
Cover several major building blocks of CM philosophy.
Show you how to include CM into your family in a way that suits you and your family.
Are arranged so that you read key pieces of Charlotte Mason’s work and have help to read more if you want to, but without any pressure to.
At the end of the course you will have:
- 12 fabulous lessons making up a complete handbook
that you can refer back to, year after year.
- 11 ideas for making narration fun.
- 10 steps to a workable Charlotte Mason timetable.
- 9 questions to ask to determine if a book is a living book.
- 8 tips for choosing science and nature books.
- 7 hints for teaching narration.
- 6 suggestions if you are finding narration hard.
- 5 tools for teaching history.
- 4 ways to identify a living book and how to recognize twaddle.
- 3 reasons to teach history.
- 2 more ideas to help with narration, plus some.
- 1 secret weapon for avoiding overwhelm.
You’ll have learned so much more, too. Things like how improve
your child’s behaviour and his attitude, and the power of ideas in a